Monday, May 18, 2015

1.
Is globalization good or bad?
Is it better to live in a developing or developed country?
If every country depends on another what if one vanishes?

2. The main idea I most liked was 
Is globalization good or bad?

3. The idea I most disagree with is ¨ If a country depends on another what if one vanishes? ¨
I dont agree because the way it vanished matters, if its knowledge and the place physically dissapeared or does not exist anymore.
It is not specific enough and can differ in different ways. It is not a simple direct question.

4. I did not talk much, but I felt like I got interuppted when i started to talk and couldn't start to talk. Not a whole lot. Raise hands or give everyone a turn in a left to right order, if they want to talk or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment